Kidney Transplant Updates

Updates on a kidney donor and the recipient

Thursday, March 30, 2006

H S H Part II

Sheryn came home yesterday and she is doing swimmingly. She is so happy to be home. She is recuperating well, and is feeling good. She'll be having a Visiting nurse coming to her house three times a week for the next couple of weeks to help her out.

I'm doing pretty well myself. My back is getting better. I removed my steri-strips today before I went for my ten day surgical check-up. It went well. Dr. Tuerk (Ah-nold) took about two second to glance at my incisions, said they looked good and told me not to do any heavy lifting or heavy physical activity for a little while. He said that it will take about 6 to 8 weeks to get completely healed, but that I should be able to return to work in a couple of weeks. So it's all good for me.

Thanks again to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home